For our next sale, we will be accepting Fall/winter clothing in Children's, Junior, and Maternity sizes. We are accepting winter items such as snow boots, etc.
1) Check for stains, broken zippers, torn hemlines, missing buttons, etc. We will be double checking at the store and will not receive any item that is not in excellent condition.
2) PLEASE WASH AND IRON YOUR CLOTHING
3) Use PLASTIC Hangers only. Please, no metal hangers! This makes shopping more pleasant for everyone. Clothes tend to fall off metal hangers and may be overlooked and not purchased if on the floor. Note: Use children's plastic hangers for sizes 10 and below. Use larger plastic hangers for sizes 12 and above. Plastic hangers can be purchased at discount stores.
4) Group items together so that they will equal a value of at least $3.00. Infant sleeping gowns or onesies and children's pajamas are great to group together as a set of 2 or 3. They may be pinned together on one hanger.
5) Pin all pants to a hanger, ironed flat front. Pants that are folded over on a hanger will not be accepted.
6) All sets and accessories need to be pinned securely together.Both Pieces need to be viewable without unpinning them. If a shirt/pant set are on separate hangers, rubber band the hangers together. Anything sold as a set MUST BE THE SAME SIZE!
We will be accepting LIKE-NEW shoes and boots! Please, save your candles for our spring event. Please follow these guidelines to be sure shoes remain together: 1) Write your consignor number, size, and price on masking tape or washi tape placing on the bottom of BOTH shoes. zip tie together if can. 2) Safety pin the price tag to a shoe lace or through the shoe eyelet. 3) Place both shoes (with attached price tag) inside a Ziploc bag or zip-tie them together.
It is best to package a bedding set together in its original clear plastic bag with zipper. If you no longer have the original bag, you can purchase Extra Large Ziploc plastic bags at discount stores. Seal the bag with clear packing tape and pin the string tag to the bag. It also helps to write your consignor number and price on the Ziploc bag with a Sharpie in the case that the tag comes off during the sale. Shoppers also like to see a picture of the set (if one is available) or a list of all the items included in the set.
Hang and pin blankets over hangers so that shoppers can see them. If they are small receiving blankets, group 2 or 3 together in a Ziploc bag and seal with clear plastic tape. Safety pins the tag to the Ziploc bag. It helps to write your consignor number and price on the Ziploc bag with a Sharpie in the case that the string tag comes off during the sale.
Bottles, bibs, rattles, socks, bows, etc group together appropriately in Ziploc bags. Seal with clear packing tape. Pin tag to Ziploc bag. It helps to write your consignor number and price on the Ziploc bag with a Sharpie in the case that the string tag comes off during the sale.
The safety of the children in our community comes first. All care seats will be pulled aside checked for recalls and inspected. We will not accept car seats past their expiration date.
We will be happy to accept baby and children's furniture such as, changing tables, children's beds, dressers rocking chairs, playroom furniture and more! Just please remember that we no longer accept any drop-side cribs and cribs manufactured before June 2011 due to the latest recall and regulations by the Consumer Product Safety Commission. Email Lisa@rhealana.com if you have questions.
Boy's sizes 0-18, girl's sizes 0-16 and junior sizes 1-13 in teen styles. All must be no more than 1-3 years old, clean and odor-free. - Infant clothing - priced competitively - it's abundant! - Shoes in excellent condition - Baby/Toddler furniture and equipment - Nursery accessories - High-quality toys, books and video games - Sports accessories - Maternity clothing, Maternity items - Bookshelves, twin beds, bunkbeds, tables, dressers, desks, from your child's room. If you have any questions regarding if we can except a particular item, please call or email at Lisa@rhealana.com or 952-564-0593.
RECALLED ITEMS Any winter items ANY PLUSH STUFFED ANIMALS that is not a "character" from a movie, comic, or TV show unless it is a bennie boo. Out-of-date clothing - It will not sell! Any item that is stained torn or overly worn. - Items with missing buttons, broken zippers or lost parts. Battery operated toys without working batteries. Baby equipment that is not clean or has been recalled. Bags of loose toys unless theme oriented (i.e. bags of all army toys, all McDonald toys, Barbie toys all cars and trucks, etc.) VHS movies If you have any questions, we'll be happy to help!
If you have any questions well be happy to help! Contact Lisa Ackermann at email@example.com.