For our next event, we will be accepting Spring/Summer clothing in Children's, Junior, and Maternity sizes. Spring/Summer items: Sandals, Swimwear, Outdoor toys, etc.
1) Check for stains, broken zippers, torn hemlines, missing buttons, etc. We will double check at consignor check in and will not accept items that are not in excellent condition.
2) PLEASE WASH AND IRON YOUR CLOTHING.
3) Use PLASTIC Hangers only. Please, no metal hangers! This makes shopping a pleasant experience for everyone. Clothes tend to fall off metal hangers and may be overlooked and not purchased if on the floor. Note: Use children's plastic hangers for sizes 10 and below. Use adult plastic hangers for sizes 12 and above. Plastic hangers can be purchased at discount stores.
4) Group items together so that they will equal a value of at least $3.00. Infant sleeping gowns, onesies and children's pajamas are great to group together as a set of 2 or 3. They may be pinned together on one hanger.
5) Pin all pants to a hanger, ironed flat front. Pants that are folded over on a hanger will not be accepted.
6) All sets and accessories need to be pinned securely together. Both pieces need to be viewable without unpinning them. If a shirt/pant set are on separate hangers, rubber band the hangers together. Anything sold as a set MUST BE THE SAME SIZE!
We will be accepting LIKE-NEW shoes and sandals! Please, save your boots for our fall event. Please follow these guidelines to be sure shoes remain together: 1) Write your consignor number, item number, size, price and yes/no (for donation) on masking tape or washi tape placing on the bottom of BOTH shoes. Zip tie together. 2) Safety pin the price tag through an eyelet or material at the seam. 3) Zip tie shoes together.
Package bedding sets together in their original clear plastic bag with zipper. If original bag is not available Extra Large Ziploc plastic bags can be purchased at discount stores. Seal the bag with clear packing tape and pin the string tag to the bag. Write your consignor number, item number, price, and yes/no (for donation) on the Ziploc bag with a sharpie in case the tag comes off during the event. Place a picture or list the items of the set on the bag.
Hang and pin blankets over hangers so that shoppers can see them. If they are small receiving blankets, group 2 or 3 together in a Ziploc bag and seal with clear plastic tape. Safety pin the tag to the bag. Write your consignor number, item number, price and yes/no (for donations) on the bag bag with a sharpie in case the string tag comes off during the event.
Bottles, bibs, rattles, socks, bows, etc. Group together appropriately in Ziploc bags. Seal with clear packing tape. Pin tag to bag. It helps to write your consignor number item number, price and yes/no (for donations) on the bag with a sharpie in case the string tag comes off during the event.
The safety of the children in our community comes first. All car seats will be checked for recalls and inspected. A waiver must be signed during check in and attached to car seat. We will not accept car seats with less than 12 months remaining before the expiration date.
Furniture is in high demand!!! We accept baby and children's furniture: changing tables, children's beds, dressers, rocking chairs, playroom furniture and more! We no longer accept any drop-side cribs and cribs manufactured before June 2011 due to the latest recall and regulations by the Consumer Product Safety Commission. Email Sharirooney@rhealana.com or Steve@rhealana.com if you have questions.
Boy's sizes 0-18, girl's sizes 0-18 and junior sizes 1-13 in teen styles. All must be no more than 1-2 years old, clean and odor-free. Infant clothing - priced competitively - its abundant! Shoes in excellent condition - Baby/Toddler furniture and equipment. Nursery accessories - High-quality toys, books and video games - Sports accessories - Maternity clothing, Maternity items - Furniture - Bookshelves, twin beds, bunk beds, tables, dressers, desks, from your child's room. If you have any questions please call or email us: Sharirooney@rhealana.com 618-944-2671 or Steve@rhealana.com
Recalled Items. Out-of-date clothing - It will not sell! Winter Items STUFFED ANIMALS that are not a "character" from a movie, comic, or TV show unless it is a Beanie Boo. Any item that is stained torn or extremely worn. Items with missing buttons, broken zippers or lost parts. Battery operated toys without batteries. Baby equipment that is not clean or has been recalled. Bags of loose toys unless theme oriented (i.e. bags of all army toys, all McDonald toys, Barbie toys all cars and trucks, etc.) VHS movies If you have any questions please call or email us: Sharirooney@rhealana.com 618-944-2671 or Steve@rhealana.com
If you have any questions well be happy to help! Contact Shari Rooney at email@example.com.