Looking Forward to announcing Spring Dates and location after the 1st of the year.
Be sure to sign up for e-mail updates.
Our Fall 15 sale featured OVER 25,000 high-quality children's items at unbeatable prices. We are so thankful for each of our consignors, shoppers and volunteers. In our large, convenient location we anticipate more items, fantastic prices and an unbeatable shopping experience. We would love to have you join up as a shopper, consignor, volunteer worker...or better yet, all three!
Rhea Lana's of Ankeny-Des Moines is a semi-annual consignment sale event of HIGH QUALITY children's clothes, shoes, toys, books, DVDs, baby items, gently used maternity clothes and much much more. Consignors enter their items into our easy to use online system, prepare and price their own items, and make 70% of all items that are purchased during the week of the sale. Consignors can review their sales online throughout the week and then pick up their check on the final day, along with their unsold items. We GUARANTEE all items (i.e. if an unsold item is not returned, then we will pay the consignor 70% of the price of that item).
Oh, and the best part?
...Consignors, Volunteers, Workers, & Moms-To-Be get to shop before we open to the public at our Private Pre-Sale Event!
Here are a few things you can do to get ready for our Spring Event!!
- Join our MAILING LIST & Like our FACEBOOK Page. Once on our email list you will be kept up to date on important consigning deadlines, preparation & drop-off information, volunteer opportunities, and incentives. Don't worry, we keep our emails limited and never share your address with others. Also, “like” our Facebook page to be the first to learn about key dates, enter contests, receive invaluable tips and insider information.
- Time to ORGANIZE and clean out those closets! Shoppers love to buy great quality, name brand, and boutique items for less at our events. Strollers, exersaucers, changing tables, infant equipment, pack n' plays, jumparoos, large toys and outdoor playsets are also among our most popular items... we typically sell 95% of baby equipment! As you work through gathering your items, create a "Spring/Summer Consignment" tub with your children's BEST warm weather clothing and gear they no longer wear. Taking this easy step will have you prepared and ready for our Spring 2016 event.
- Become a CONSIGNOR At Rhea Lana's you will receive 70%-80% of your total sales and the consignor fee is only $9.00. Your check and detailed inventory report are ready on "pick up day", or we will mail it to you ASAP if you prefer. With our computerized barcoding system you can enter your items online from the convenience of your home and watch your items sell LIVE - online or on your smart phone with our mobile ap! As a consignor you will have the opportunity to SHOP EARLY at our exclusive private Pre-Sale Event. Check out our Merchandise Preparation page for guidelines on how to prepare your items. We offer a VIP service if you are too busy to consign but have great items you would like to sell. With this concierge service, we do the work for you, and you receive 40% of your total sales. Space is limited and the slots fill up quickly. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule an appointment.
- REFER Friends and Earn More. It's easy to increase your earned percentage on your total sales just by referring your friends. When you refer three new consignors, who each consign at least 25 items, you will receive 75% of your total sales. When you refer five or more new consignors, who each consign at least 25 items, you will receive 80% of your total sales. To receive your increased percentage, be sure to tell your referral consignors to email your name to email@example.com when they register.
- Become a VOLUNTEER and Shop Early. As a volunteer you will have the opportunity to SHOP EARLY at our exclusive private Pre-Sale Event. We would love to have you join us! This is a great way to have a Girls' Night Out, meet other moms, and make lifelong friends! No experience necessary and ANYONE can volunteer. Just come with a smile, find great deals, and have some fun with us. Oh, did we forget to tell you? The more hours you volunteer to work during or before the event, the earlier you get to shop at the Private Pre-Sale Event...Ladies, let us tell you first hand, it is thrilling to shop before the doors are open to the public. Click on the Workers Needed button, on the right, to see all the details and sign up for your shift on our Volunteer Schedule.
- MARKET Your Business With Us. Do you have a family-friendly business that shares the same target market as us..."Moms with young children"? We love partnering with local, family-friendly businesses and community organizations. Contact us to inquire about a vendor booth at our event or placing your marketing materials in our goody bags to be given to the first 250 shoppers at our events. This is a wonderful way to let moms know about your business email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in finding out more.
- DONATE Your Leftover Items to Deserving Charities. One of the most fulfilling things we do after our event is donate lovely children's items to non-profit organizations, who gives them directly to children and families in need. At Rhea Lana's we are moms, who love helping moms.
We are no longer accepting Car Seats or Booster Seats
The safety of the children in our community comes first. After much consideration, we have decided to no longer sell any type of car seat or booster seat. In order to ensure that the seats are in the best shape possible, we are encouraging our customers to buy these items new. Thank you for understanding.
ITEM LIMIT UPDATES
In order to keep our inventory high-end and of the highest quality we are limiting consignors to 50 INFANT clothing items (0-12months) per consignor code. Please carefully check your things and bring your best!
An entire outfit is only considered one item as long as it can be sold together. This new limit ONLY encompasses infant clothing.