Consignor Supplies Needed
How To Consign Clothes
How To Consign Shoes
How To Consign Toys
How To Consign Books, Etc.
How To Consign Baby Gear
How To Consign Misc Items
How To Use Voice Entry
HANGERS – in order to protect your clothing items we only accept plastic hangers. Find plastic hangers at Wal-Mart, Target, Dollar Stores. Retail plastic hangers are acceptable too.
STRING TAGS – Avery White Marking Tags Strung (size 1.75 x 1.093 inches) are required on each item to affix our barcode labels to. You can find these at Wal-Mart, office supply stores, the Rhea Lana Store or large quantities may be purchased from Amazon.
You’ll also need re-sealable bags (for shoes, small toys, etc…), masking tape, scotch tape, sharpie, and safety pins. For large quantities of quality safety pins we recommend ordering from Cleaners Supply .
If you would like to print your barcodes at home you’ll need adhesive address labels size 1” X 2 5/8” (30 up). We recommend ordering from Amazon Here. Please note: all labels printed at home MUST be printed in color.
For our Fall Event, we will be accepting Fall/Winter clothing in Children's, Junior's, and Maternity sizes.
1) Check for stains, broken zippers, torn hemlines, missing buttons, etc. We will double check at consignor check in and will not accept items that are not in excellent condition.
2) PLEASE WASH AND IRON YOUR CLOTHING.
3) Use PLASTIC Hangers only. Please, no metal hangers! This makes shopping a pleasant experience for everyone. Clothes tend to fall off metal hangers and may be overlooked and not purchased if on the floor. Note: Use children's plastic hangers for sizes 7 and below. Use adult plastic hangers for sizes 8 and above. Plastic hangers can be purchased at discount stores.
4) Group items together so that they will equal a value of at least $3.00. Infant sleeping gowns, onesies and children's pajamas are great to group together as a set of 2 or 3. They may be pinned together on one hanger.
5) Pin all pants to a hanger, ironed flat front. Pants that are folded over on a hanger will not be accepted.
6) All sets and accessories need to be pinned securely together. Both pieces need to be viewed without unpinning them. If a shirt/pant set are on separate hangers, rubber band the hangers together. Anything sold as a set MUST BE THE SAME SIZE!
We will be accepting LIKE-NEW shoes and boots. Please follow these guidelines to be sure shoes remain together:
1) Write your consignor number, item number, size, price and yes/no (for donation) on masking tape or washi tape placing on the bottom of BOTH shoes.
2) Safety pin the price tag through an eyelet or material at the seam.
3) Zip tie shoes together. If unable to zip tie place in a Ziploc baggie.
Package bedding sets together in their original clear plastic bag with zipper. If original bag is not available Extra Large Ziploc plastic bags can be purchased at discount stores. Seal the bag with clear packing tape and pin the string tag to the bag. Write your consignor number, item number, price, and yes/no (for donation) on the Ziploc bag with a sharpie in case the tag comes off during the event. Place a picture or list the items of the set on the bag.
Hang and pin blankets over hangers so that shoppers can see them. If they are small receiving blankets, group 2 or 3 together in a Ziploc bag and seal with clear plastic tape. Safety pin the tag to the bag. Write your consignor number, item number, price and yes/no (for donations) on the bag with a sharpie in case the string tag comes off during the event.
Bottles, bibs, rattles, socks, bows, etc.
Group together appropriately in Ziploc bags. Seal with clear packing tape. Pin tag to bag. It helps to write your consignor number, item number, price and yes/no (for donations) on the bag with a sharpie in case the string tag comes off during the event.
Must be clean and in working order (batteries included). ALL TOYS, GAMES, AND PUZZLES MUST HAVE ALL THEIR PARTS/PIECES. Small parts/pieces must be bagged and attached to the main part of toy securely. If parts/pieces get separated, the item will not sell. Games should be taped closed. Puzzles, books, videos and small toys should be grouped accordingly and put in Ziploc bags. Secure with clear packing tape and pin the tag to the Ziploc bag. Write your consignor number, item number, price, and yes/no (for donations) on the bag or masking tape on the item with a sharpie in case the string tag comes off. Puzzles should be wrapped securely in clear Saran wrap to keep the pieces intact.
Infant (2 months-12 months), Toddler (12 months-36 months), Preschool (3-4 years), Boys and Girls toys (5-10 years),
Adolescent (10 years and up), and large/outside toys. When tagging larger toys put a piece of masking tape on the toy with your Consignor number, item number, price, yes/no (for donations). This will help sell your toy if the string tag comes off! We sell 95% of Toys, and Baby Equipment during our event!!
Toy recall information: Due to the high number of toy recalls during the past year, every toy will be inspected carefully. We reserve the right to pull toys that we suspect have been recalled. Please do not bring any toys that have been subject to recall. You may check the following website for current toy recalls:
Also for a helpful resource made available by the Consumer Product Safety Commission: https://www.saferproducts.gov/Default.aspx
The safety of the children in our community comes first. All car seats will be checked for recalls and inspected. A waiver must be signed during check in and attached to car seat. We will not accept car seats with less than 12 months remaining before the expiration date.
Furniture is in high demand!!! We accept baby and children's furniture: changing tables, children's beds, dressers, rocking chairs, playroom furniture and more! We no longer accept any drop-side cribs and cribs manufactured before June 2011 due to the latest recall and regulations by the Consumer Product Safety Commission. Email Sharirooney@rhealana.com if you have questions.
If you have any questions well be happy to help! Contact at email@example.com.